Manufacturer: Opentable Category: Rewards Programs Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
Why are you making this so complicated to use the points acquired?I have to read a phone book with all he rules, etc. either give us the coupon or not but don't put us through *** to get a few bucks off. I have $50 coming but haven't figured out how to redeem them. Is this your intent that we leave $ on the table because it's so complicated? Christine Kelly Ps. Yikes! I can't even get this to go out without at least 100 words! Vvvv bbb by bb bbb...

Anonymous Look at the silly, rambling nonsense you wrote. I don't think OpenTable monitors this site, but if they did, do you really think someone would take you seriously?!

Opentable Dining Rewards Program Review

Can't activate rewards. Called multiple times. On hold. Leave a message but no call back. What's going on open table?

Opentable Dining Rewards Program Review

Since open table decided to charge its restaurants to participate in reward certificates there are not many that you can go to when you get a reward. I have $129 in reward points and can't find a restaurant to go to that accepts then. Why did you change your way of redeeming the points